Turbocell/WORP status

Maxent s.r.o. maxent at maxent.cz
Wed Oct 1 07:43:29 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I've searched mailing list and found latest question about Turbocell a
half year old with answer of non probability of implementing due to hw
problems. But because Turbocell/WORP and similar technologies can have
quite big impact on wireless network performance, I'm asking again: Is
there any developement in this area, or are there any recomendations,
especially on buying hw for hostap which could have the possibility of
supporting of these technologies in some future release (again big maybe) ?

Thanks,

Karel Rericha