hostap does not provide access to the services

Onder, Hulusi TUR honder at nps.navy.mil
Wed Nov 19 15:31:01 EST 2003

OK here is a more about the configuration. i have created certificates with the openSSL software and transfered them to my windows XP SP1 computer and installed them. the installation seems flawless since i followed the procedures that are written on the how-to guides of the web pages. the attached file is the hostapd conf file. the bridging functionality of the system should work since i can see the packets forwarded from client to the radius server and vice versa.

for the authentication process;  i can see that the radius server sends the access-accept packets to the client after the mutual transfer of the EAL messages. the log of radius shows the client is authenticated.

my concern is still with the AP's prviding service. i think there should be something wrong that the access point couldn't have the client contact with the network.

thanks for the help..