Compile problem if PRISM2_BUS_MASTER enabled

Daniele Brevi danibrevi at libero.it
Wed Nov 19 05:19:20 EST 2003

Hi all,

We ran into the same problem reported in the mail herafter.
We use hostap-0.1.2 with the variable PRISM2_BUS_MASTER set in
'hostap_config.h'.

We haven't found the definition of the function
'hfa384x_events_no_bap1()' that
Is called in 'hostap_hw.c' line 2365.

Is there anything we can do to solve the problem ?

Thanks

Daniele