..error in hostap.o!!!

Chris Evans cwevans at acm.org
Fri Nov 14 17:45:33 EST 2003

When ever I see an error like this, I think its because the "include
kernel version" in modules is set to the wrong value.

Did you compile your own kernel, if so, try flipping that value.  Its
near the beginning of the make menuconfig for me.

--
      ___
  "-.|___|        _.( T   )  `  /      | cwevans at acm.org
.+|______|__.-||__)`-'(((/  (((/      |  "Any technology distinguishable
                                       |  from magic, is not advanced
   Nika plays with a computer mouse    |  enough" -- Gregory Benford
       BY: Mike Rosulek                |
          http://showcase.netins.net/web/mikewrld/ascii/