hostap code does not compile on 64bit alpha

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Tue May 27 22:47:44 EDT 2003

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 10:57:52PM -0400, mel kravitz wrote:

> Has anyone compiled hostap-0.0.3.tar.gz code on a DEC alpha platform?

I do not have access to any Alpha that is running Linux and I haven't
installed cross-compiler for that platform, so I do not test it that
often. It would help, if you provided some more details about the
problem; like compiler warning/error messages.. Better yet, if someone
can provide me a temporary account on an Alpha running Linux (and
with working kernel compilation environment), I could fix the possible
problems in Host AP driver more easily.