Reproducible Lockup:w

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Sun May 18 01:25:49 EDT 2003

I can reproducibly lockup the hostap-1.0.2 driver with RHL 7.3 stock
2.4.18-3 on an IBM T30 with builtin "Intel" wireless mini-pci talking to a
linksys WAP11 4 port switch v2. It also locked up with hostap-2002-10-12
so I upgraded to 0.0.2 and it seemed like it solved the problem but
now I'm seeing it again. I don't really mind because I can only do it
testing network software but being a developer myself I know it can be
hard to reproduce these problems sometimes so I'm offering my services
if you want me to do diagnostics and try patches. If you're interested
let me know and I'll give you the details.

Mike