hostap hangs when reseting..

Milan Krčmář milan.krcmar at seznam.cz
Tue May 13 16:04:43 EDT 2003

Absolutely. My intent was not to recommend you a better antenna but rather to
confirm and point out the problem with resets.

But an important question was drowned by my long reponse: what is the reason
you and others think about only RESETs being performed WHILE card RECEIVES
any FRAME can cause system lockup?

Can you compare resets in normal contidions to resets with antenna disconnected
(should prevent from receiving packets). I would do it myself, but have no
test environment now, only production ones.

Milan