Firmware

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Thu Mar 27 23:00:12 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:03:30AM +0100, Franck wrote:

> wlan0: PRI: id=0x15 v1.0.7

> How can i make for wlan0: PRI: id=0x15 v1.1.0

> result of ./prism2_srec -r wlan0 AK010100.HEX
> Component: 0x0015 1.1.0 (primary firmware)

The current version of Host AP driver does not support RAM-downloading
of primary firmware. Based on some rumors this should be possible, but
it seems to require something different from STA f/w downloading. If
anyone can provide me documentation on how to do this, I will add
support for it into the driver/prism2_srec.