driver bug - prism2_transmit() called when previous TX was pending

Vladimir Ivaschenko hazard at hazard.maks.net
Sun Mar 23 05:51:13 EST 2003

Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 10:32:36PM +0100 Teichman ?estm?r - cestovn? p?ipojen? wrote about driver bug - prism2_transmit() called when previous TX was pending

> Oh ... on slow PC may HostAP due this problem frozen, on new speed P4 is
> stable and never frozen (but still reseting).

Note that slow PCs do not freeze with 2002-05 series of HostAP driver
releases.  That's what I use on AMD ELAN-based embedded motherboards with
100/133 Mhz CPU.

--
Best Regards
Vladimir Ivaschenko