Found DWL-250's...

geeojr at krombie.net geeojr at krombie.net
Fri Mar 21 04:18:18 EST 2003

Will the US gear work in Australia?

in short, yes -- the channels should be the same -- I don't know about
power limitations though.

This is from a previous message on this list:

Regulatory domains    CHNL_ID Frequency    FCC    IC    ETSI    Spain
France   MKK(Japan)
                                    1             2412 MHz     X        X
  X         —         —         —
                                    2             2417 MHz     X        X