Prism2 firmware and driver

Karl Juchen karl.juchen at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 06:50:33 EST 2003

Hello!

I've an Siemens I-Gate 11M PC Card which as I think is exactly the same
like SMC2632W and USR2410.
I successfully upgraded station firmware from 0.7.6 to 1.4.9 as provided
by USR Support, the primary firmware still is 0.3.0.
I've never seen a primary firmware upgrade for these old cards. So does
it generally exist and where can I get it?

Furthermore I couldn't find the current Prism Windoze driver (I think
it's 2.0.9). Neither Intersil nor any manufacturer delivers it for
public download, so it would be nice if someone could mail it to me...

Thanks
Karl