USB NetGear MA111 driver

Jocelyn Mayer jma at netgem.com
Wed Jun 18 18:03:05 EDT 2003

> > There is no USB support in the HostAP driver.  You can only use HostAP> with Netgear MA111 is two conditions are met:
> Actually, there is a version of Host AP driver with USB support.
> However, this has not been merged into my tree. I received a patch for
> USB support some time ago, but I haven't yet had time to merge it. I
> suggested that the authors of the patch would make it publicly
> available since it might take a while before I end up merging it into
> Host AP CVS, but I do not know whether this has been done or not.

<...>

> --
Hi,

Is there a chance that you send me this patch,
or give me a contact with the authors,
so I can test it ?
I have two USB devices with Prism 2.5/3 chipset.
They are recognize by wlan-ng driver,
but as the wireless extensions are not fully implemented in this driver,
they aren't really functional...
So, I'd like to test with your driver and may spend some time
to improve the patch, if needed...

Regards.

Jocelyn Mayer.

PS: please CC me for the answer.