List of cards working as an Access Point

Hazel Nut ziggy_wiggy11 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 05:22:01 EDT 2003

I would like to ask if you have a list of cards that
have been tested as an Access Point. So far i have
 only tested Linksys's WPC11 v.3 and Zcomax XT300. For
both cards we used pcmcia-3.1.31 and hostap-2002-10-12
drivers. we also use wireless-tools-25-1. For WPC11
v.3 we have to upgrade the firmware to 1.4.9. The
reason i ask for the list of cards that can be
configured as an access point, is that i want to
explore more or have a wider options in choosing the
best card for a specific network set-up. If you could
also give info on how to configure each card, it would
really help. will it be different on every card to
configure as an access point?

 Thank you in advance and have a nice day to all!!