New management message

caeiro lcaeiro at est.ips.pt
Sun Jun 1 15:17:03 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to send a new management message from STA to AP using a new ioctl. So, I add some code in hostap_ioctl (the new function prism2_ioctl_siwqos, a new constant in prism2_handler[] and a new test case to call the ioctl function), in hostap_hw (I have created a function to send the management message, that is called by the ioctl function) and finally I add the correspondent command to iwconfig.
I compile and install the driver OK (make pccard and make install_pccard) but when I try to modprobe hostap_cs I have the following messages in /var/log/messages:

executing: 'modprobe hostap_cs?
+ modprobe: Too deep recursion in module dependencies!
+ modprobe: Circular dependency? hostap hostap_cs
modprobe exiting with status 134

Someone have an idea how can I solve this?

Thanks

LC