Primary Firmware Download

Foy, Patrick pfoy at 3eti.com
Thu Jul 31 15:41:23 EDT 2003

Pavel or Jouni,

We've been avoiding the primary firmware download issue for our project, but
have finally decided to re-visit the issue.  Since this last email, have you
been able to download the primary firmware into RAM successfully (and
reliably) using the hostap driver and the prism2_srec utility?

Thanks.

Patrick