Having Problems w/ Linksys WDT11 pci-pcmcia adapter!!

Hazel Nut ziggy_wiggy11 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 22:25:25 EDT 2003

Hello to all!!

I'm having problems with my linksys WDT11 pci-pcmcia
adapter. I have previously install the
pcmcia-cs-3.1.34 on my PC. Before WDT11, i was using
the Cardbus adapter from Texas wich i used to insert
my orinoco card. My target is to use WDT11 with WPC11
card. Does WDT11 use a different driver from the one i
have previously installed(pcmcia-cs-3.1.34)? Do i have
to rebuild my kernel(2.4.20) to support this adapter?

Here is the error i get after starting the pcmcia
service:

[root at MOLAVE hostap-0.0.3]# service pcmcia restart
Shutting down PCMCIA services: done.
Starting PCMCIA services: modprobe: Can't locate
module pcmcia_core
modprobe: Can't locate module i82365
modprobe: Can't locate module ds
cardmgr[3637]: no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices
done.

hope you can give me any info or help to solve this
problem. Thanks again in advance!!