will an Orinoco Card work as client w/ hostap-0.0.3

Hazel Nut ziggy_wiggy11 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 22:03:11 EDT 2003

Hi guys!!

I have been testing cards like Zcomax & WPC11 to work
as AP and luckily it went well.  Here is my PC setup:

1.RH7.3
2.pcmcia-cs-3.1.31
3.hostap-0.0.3
4.kernel-2.4.20

We are planning to include the kernel configuration or
modules needed to a customize distro of linux so it
will support the feature of AP. I think it would be
wise that the distro will be making will also support
other cards like those of lucent or non-prism2 cards.
Have any of you guys have tried to use Orinoco
cards(or any non-prism2 cards) to work as client using
the hostap-0.0.3 driver?? I would greatly appreciate
any suggestion or help u can give!!

Thanks in advance for your time and Have a nice day to all!!