[Fwd: delay in adhoc mode]

Lukic lukic at softhome.net
Sat Jul 19 02:37:14 EDT 2003

I have tested it fot more than one week and it's the speedest mode even for
transfer data, but only when there is no high noise. Jay, i think it's what
you are looking for. Just type prism2_param wlanx preudo_ibss 1 on all
machines. They will not scan other channels, just run on that you specified
with iwconfig.

Lukic

N49° 02,40' E19° 43,07'