Prism chipset differences (off-topic I suppose)

Robert Davidson puttputt at iaccess.ws
Sun Jul 13 04:36:27 EDT 2003

Yu-Xi Lim wrote:
> Robert Davidson <puttputt at iaccess.ws> wrote:
>
>>Just wondering if there is a web page or document out there that
>>describes the differences between the Prism 2/2.5/3 chipsets?
>>
>>I'm just curious as to the differences (feature wise and so on).
>

> I assume you tried Intersil's pages?

Yes I did, all I was able to find was info on each chip, not just a
short run-down of the differences.  I don't really want to read heaps
just to learn about their differences, it doesn't matter that much to
me.  If thats the only way to learn about them then I'll do it when I
get a bit more time.

--
Regards,
Robert Davidson.