complete list of hostap files, pse

Francois BERGERET f6hqz at easyconnect.fr
Sun Jul 6 12:53:30 EDT 2003

Hi the list,

I have a HAMproject which is blocked by my lack of competence regarding hostap.
I am using Bering, which is a well known ditro from Leaf.sourceforge.net, based on a Woody Debian (kernel 2.4.20), and embedded in a
Soekris net4521 pc card.

Can somebody to tell me a complete list of all necessary files for HOSTAP with their own full directory tree, and copy a complete
set of examples files ?
Or to give me the correct pointer(s) because I am searching this from more than one month, jumping from personal pages to other
personal pages, with some variations that I cant understand for now.
I have just obtained kernel panic...

Many thanks for any help.

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,