[lwlan-devel] dwl-520+ and linux (works!)

Tom Marshall tommy at home.tig-grr.com
Wed Jan 22 13:11:12 EST 2003

I don't see the driver listed on the download page.  Did they remove it?
Does anyone have a copy they can post?

http://www.eusso.com/Model2/GL2422-VP/GL2422-VP.htm
http://www.eusso.com/Model2/GL2422/GL2422_utility.htm

--
The little girl expects no declaration of tenderness from her doll.
She loves it -- and that's all.  It is thus that we should love.