What is the max power for my card?

Sachin Ganu sachin at liman.rutgers.edu
Sun Jan 19 12:53:00 EST 2003

Hi Jouni,

On similar lines, everything below -47dBm is clamped.
My question is what is the actual transmit power of the card when
the card is set at -47dBm?

I think there is a routine in prism2_ioctl.c that does the calculation
But I am not sure on what is the actual Tx power of the card?
Sachin Ganu
Ph.D Candidate
WINLAB, Rutgers University
73 Brett Rd, Piscataway NJ 08854