Belkin FD5 6001

Craig Foster craig at wiw.org
Fri Feb 28 17:43:34 EST 2003

First of all, the hostap driver uses the wlan# interface names rather than
eth#.  So the following should get you going:

modprobe hostap_pci
ifconfig wlan0 aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd up

Or the ewivalent in your distribution's netwrk configuation files.  You will
of course want to set your mode, ssid, etc. with iwconfig as well just as you
may have done before with the orinoco driver.

--
Craig Foster
craig at wiw.org