DWL-520 PCI ethernet wireless

Jacques Caron Jacques.Caron at IPsector.com
Thu Feb 27 06:07:22 EST 2003

Hi,

That card is one of many that keep the same name but change in what they
have on board. I have a couple of those with PRISM2.5 chipsets, and work
very well with hostap drivers, but more recent cards apparently have
different chipsets. It's becoming increasingly hard to find cards that have
the PRISM chipset for sure these days :-(

Jacques.