Prism2(.5) multiple cards on pci bus problem solved?

evert at xs4all evert.verduin at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 3 12:42:41 EST 2003

Guys,

Just a while ago i posted a message about the problem with multiple prism based cards in one machine.
We experienced a huge packetloss which was not related to radio problems, but to the driver.
We from wirelessleiden switched to freebsd to solve this issue, since the freebsd driver doesn;t have this problem.

I've heard that this memory mapping issue with the jouni driver was solved in his latest release.

my question is; Is this issue solved with the newest driver?

grtz,

Evert Verduin

www.Wirelessleiden.nl
www.wirelessdesign.nl My professional page.