DWL 520

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Wed Dec 17 11:08:15 EST 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 03:32:59PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> You can test the attached patch.  It preserves the COR register instead of
> overwriting it.  Also, you can replace "HFA384X_INB(HFA384X_PCICOR_OFF)"
> in the patch with 0x45 - that's the value used in linux-wlan-ng.

I applied this patch (+ same for the long delay version). However, I
have not yet tested this, so please let me know if something doesn't
work anymore.. prism2_pci_genesis_reset() was already using 0x0045 as
the default value instead of 0. PCIHCR bits are more important for this,
but maybe the requirements for PCICOR were changed at some point.