prohibit clients to connect among themselfs

Vlasios Tsiatsis vlasios at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 22:05:21 EST 2003

I have a question about this.
If a client has configured the wireless interface to
be in a "Managed" mode can it talk to any other client
? I think that both clients that want to talk to each
other have to put their interface to an "Ad-hoc" mode
to do that.

Am i right ?

>From your reply i get that clients can also relay
packets. Does thins happen when a client is out of the
reach of a basestation but within the reach of another
client who can reach the basestation ?

thanks,
vlassis