best card for linux in hostap mode?

Patrick Poncet patrickp at poncet.ca
Thu Aug 28 16:07:06 EDT 2003

I agree

We're using it here and it's great especially with 200mW tx power!!!

They seem to get harder and harder to get which scares me as we rely so
much on hostap with 802.1x here...

What is the future of hostap if most manufacturers drop the prism
chipset and those who had it get discontinued???  Any contingency plan
in the works???

Cheers!

Patrick