Mail List Problems

Bruce Potter gdead at shmoo.com
Mon Aug 25 08:46:56 EDT 2003

This was discussed a while back (I believe when the list was first
migrated to a shmoo server).  The general feeling of the group (and
Jouni's request) was to leave the [hostap] off the subject.

All mail to the list should be to'd or cc'd to hostap at shmoo.com.  Most
existing mailers should allow you to filter your lists based on that
criteria.

Thanks

bruce