hostap with 1.7.4 ???

imp imp at airlinktek.com
Fri Aug 22 23:45:43 EDT 2003

Dear all

I already issue the "commnd still in list" error..
and I found the situation why it occur !!

with PRISM 2.5 or 3.0 card up to 1.5.6 firmware work very well.
I mean, If STA link hostap then hostap has been reset (turn off and the turn on), the STA still can re-association with that hostap.

but, using above 1.5.6, 1.6.3, 1.7.2, 1.7.4 for example,
above same test always failed.. I thinks It's must be prism firmware bug.. isn't it ?

Thanks for your attention, and welcome to any comment.

Bernard...