resource temporarily unavailable

caeiro lcaeiro at est.ips.pt
Thu Aug 21 20:03:25 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to test some modifications I made in hostap driver to control de card tx buffer. I'm using a counter that is increased when prism2_transmit is called and decreased when prism2_tx_ev or prism2_tx_exc is called to know how many messages is in tx buffer card. To test this mechanism I'm using Mgen to generate some UDP traffic, but when I increase the flow tx rate I receive the following message:

            Udp socket:: SendTo( ) : send to ( ) error: resource temporarily unavailable

What could be the cause of this messages? On driver (dmesg) I haven't any error or information message.

Thanks in advance

LC