wireless bridging over WDS with automatic WDS connections not working

Santiago Garcia Mantinan hostap at manty.net
Mon Apr 28 18:47:09 EDT 2003

Hi!

I have been investigating for a long time in this WDS failure... all I have
discovered is that if I setup a normal (not automatic) WDS link then
everything works ok and the message:

handle_ap_item - addr3(BSSID)=00:50:c2:10:92:6a not own MAC

is not longer shown with everything working ok.

I've tried again to do the setup with automatic WDS and failed again a lot
of times, I could only get it once working but it was after a lot of
instructions so I really don't know how did I get it working that time, I
was wondering does the order of the instructions have something to say here?
Maybe timing also makes some differences? is there any known bug?

Please help, I'm desperate on this.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net