MIB for Intersils Prism2/2.5

Vladimir Ivaschenko hazard at hazard.maks.net
Mon Apr 28 04:56:05 EDT 2003

Note that WISP-Dist gives some wireless extensions/Prism data via SNMP. I
made it using an awk script which parses various data in /proc and
iwconfig, and is attached to a separate tree in UCD SNMP configuration.

Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 07:41:08AM +0530 sriram_subramanian  wrote about Re: MIB for Intersils Prism2/2.5

> Thanks Todd.
> Can anyone tell me which would be the best place to start ? Has anyone felt the requirement for the MIB or worked in this direction ?
> Any inputs would really help.
>
> Thanks,
> Sriram

Best Regards