problems bridging between wlan0 and wlan0wds0 (not own MAC)

Santiago Garcia Mantinan manty at manty.net
Thu Apr 17 10:32:36 EDT 2003

Hi!

I'm running latest cvs version of hostap and I have setup a couple of APs
with wlan0 and wlan0wds0, they can both ping each other without any problem,
but if I set up a client associated to one of them and I try to ping the
other AP I get messages like this one:

handle_ap_item - addr3(BSSID)=00:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX not own MAC

Pinging the ap the client is associated with works ok.

At first I suspected the bridge not working ok, but then I realised about
this message, and it seems that the hostap driver is cutting my icmp
messages, is this normal? am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net