Host AP setting for Linksys WPC11

Jerry jerryf at terraworld.net
Tue Apr 8 10:03:10 EDT 2003

Your problem is that you are loading the prism2 driver, too...  this conflicts with hostap (or any other driver you might try,such as orinoco_cs).

I believe there is a prism2.conf file in etc somewhere that you need to comment out the definition for your card, so it wont load the prism2_cs driver...

Also, FW 1.4.2 is useless, unfortunately, there isnt any other way i have found to bring wpc11 card up to 1.4.9 or better... I have, however, managed to prism2_srec up 1.5.6 in the card's RAM, which works fine...

Goodluck...

Jerry