d-link dwl-660

Jerritt Collord collord at linuxfund.org
Mon Oct 21 11:07:51 EDT 2002

Sorry, I couldn't find pictures of this card. Link? (Unless you're talking about the 660W CF card?)

Note that DLink has entries in the FCC database for cards based on Atmel
(PCMCIA) and both ADMtek and Broadcom (Cardbus) chipsets, but no Agere.

Is it Cardbus or PCMCIA (or CF)? What does the CIS report via cardctl?

Jerritt