Config file for hostap_pci??

Bruce Best (CRO) bestb at lao.on.ca
Sun Oct 20 11:09:47 EDT 2002

Thanks!

By the way, using Michael's suggestions worked, but not Ricardo's (I
received an error regarding the essid line). Not sure if this is due to the
driver being used; I note Ricardo referred to eth1, so presumably you are
using the kernel drivers, not hostap or wlan-ng.

As it turns out, I may have been a bit hasty blaming the wlan-ng drivers for
my connection problems, as the hostap driver has the same symptoms (my
problem is with trying to establish a connection to a Citrix server).

Bruce