D-Link DWL-520 hangs machine.

Jacques Caron Jacques.Caron at IPsector.com
Wed Oct 16 07:03:52 EDT 2002

I have the same card running in 7-year old Pentium 90 system, which I
pretty much doubt is PCI2.2 compliant. And it works flawlessly with FreeBSD.

Note however that:
- I've seen reports that there are actually different versions of the same
card, which might have different behaviors in terms of compatibility;
- I've had trouble with the same card in a Soekris box (Net4501) until I
changed the power supply. The problems were a lot of "wi_cmd: timeout" and