Major changes for hardware interrupt handling

Martin Whitlock martin.whitlock at possio.com
Fri Nov 22 06:09:18 EST 2002

Well done Jouni!

I have tested this both on StrongARM and XScale pxa250 with 2.4.18 kernel.
Seems to work great! Especially on the XScale I see an increase in system
performance. The PCMCIA byte read bug in the XScale made the driver occupy
hw irq a _LONG_ time before. With the new irq handling it looks much better.

Thanks!

/Martin