HostAP digest, Vol 1 #41 - 13 msgs

张 东 hotvsat at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 01:34:57 EST 2002

I have the same problem, it seems that the 'prism2_param wlan0
other_ap_policy 2' is not work. Are there some points we were not think of?

some info:
linux kernel 2.4.3
hostap driver 2002-05-19

at last, I fixed the rate at 11Mbps in the driver directly, and recompiled,
then I got about 4.7Mbps throughput under two-nodes WDS.

How can I get "auto rate" under WDS?

 Peter

>When I am setting ('prism2_param wlan0 other_ap_policy 2; iwconfig wlan0
>rate 11M fixed') on both sides nothing happens. Transfer is about 180
Kb/s.