Does... HostAP(AP)-to-HostAP(Client) setup work?

Martin Whitlock martin.whitlock at possio.com
Thu Nov 14 10:19:54 EST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to debug this right now. Here comes a long shot in the dark...
Do you happen to have some kind of tunneling support in your kernel? Because
I recently reconfigured my kernel with IPGRE support, and now when I went
back to my old kernel, it seems to work fine. I have attached a diff between
the two kernels. Take a look at it and see if you have anything of this
configured in yours.

/Martin