standard wds with STA1.5.0+?

Pablo Berra hostap at laufquen.com.ar
Mon Nov 11 12:26:19 EST 2002

Good!
I have a lot of WAP11s installed and they are incompatible with HostAP now.

Does anybody know where I can find the lastest firmware?

I was reading that there are two ways to upgrade the firmware: upgrade
the card in the traditional way or upload the firmware in RAM at
initialization time on every boot.
Can I do the upload to RAM with HostAP?

Regards,

Pablo.