alternative retry count

Martin Daur martin.daur at web.de
Tue Dec 17 14:04:51 EST 2002

hi,

in the release note posting from 2002-04-05 I found out this driver is
now supporting setting the retry paramater manually. the source code is
talking about an  alternative retry count, may anybody explain me what
the "alternative retry count" is?

Is it possible to set the retry count (or alternative retry count and
other driver parameters) per every delivered packet?

By the way what intersil/prism card can you recommend (with good
firmware support and tools by the vendor)?

thanks for the good work on hostap.

cu
martin
--
Martin Daur          Tel: 07344/6915                * Please Encrypt *
Weilerstr. 48/6      Fax: 07344/kaputt              *  Certificates, *