TXPOWER has no impact on ZCOM XI-325H?

Vladimir Ivaschenko hazard at hazard.maks.net
Fri Dec 13 21:23:22 EST 2002

Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 03:15:25AM -0100 Pavel Vondricka wrote about Re: TXPOWER has no impact on ZCOM XI-325H?

> > XI-325H uses its own amplifier design and you cannot control it's output
> > power (at least it's not documented).
>
> Are you sure about it?

I got this info from a person with direct contact with Z-Com.

> Is it the same for XI-325 as well? They told me the card is the same as XI-626
> where it works!

I guess so. XI-626 looks to be a PCI card based on standard Intersil
Prism2 design (14 dBm), so it's not surprising that it will work.

--
Best Regards
Vladimir Ivaschenko