hostap_plx switching off encryption?

Vladimir Ivaschenko hazard at hazard.maks.net
Fri Dec 13 15:58:01 EST 2002

Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 10:49:42PM +0200 Jouni Malinen wrote about Re: hostap_plx switching off encryption?

> I assumed that this was a problem in getting proper iwconfig commands
> executed.. I'm not familiar with WISP, so I do not have an idea how it
> is doing the configuration. Could you please list all iwconfig commands
> that are run (and in which order they are run) to make it easier to
> verify whether this really is a driver issue or not?

Jouni,

I will investigate it myself and let you know. The driver used in the
latest official WISP-Dist release is quite old (2002-05-16 with a couple
of bugfixes).

The order is as follows:

iwconfig [iface] key [KEY]
iwconfig [iface] key off