IAPP?

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Mon Dec 9 09:31:02 EST 2002

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 11:52:12PM -0800, Jonathan Wood wrote:

> Are there any open-source implementations of IAPP, preferably based on
> HostAP?

Not that I know of, but if you take a look at the CVS version of
hostapd, there is a start for this.. It does not really do anything yet,
but I'm implementing it. IAPP-ADD and Level 2 Update should be trivial
to finish. MOVE-notify requires some RADIUS processing, but that
shouldn't take too much effort.