Linux 2.2

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Fri Dec 6 22:38:40 EST 2002

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 03:39:35PM -0000, Ian Cass wrote:

> Does HostAP work on older 2.2 series kernels and if so, what about Wireless
> Extensions versions?

I do not actively test 2.2 kernels with the driver, so there may well be
some problems. I would like to have the code working with 2.2 kernels,
but since I do not test it, I generally need to be told about the
specific problems. I know that current CVS version does not work with
2.2 kernels due to a missing skb function, but previous release might be
work fine. I'll try to add some compatibility code to workaround this
latest issue at some point.